Plastic Surgery Resources
Here are some other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful plastic surgery resources information. Because we are committed to improving the cosmetic beauty of our patients, we are providing the following selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons An in-depth look at the whole spectrum of plastic surgery procedures, from the foremost authority on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Timely information and articles on plastic surgery issues from one of the leading plastic surgery organizations.
- Patient Information Brochures Step-by-step illustrations of how plastic surgery procedures are performed to help visualize the process and results of surgery.
- Online Medical Dictionary of Medical Terms Contains easy-to-understand explanations of over 15,000 medical terms.
Breast Implant Information
- Breast Implant Safety.org BreastImplantSafety.Org is your definitive site for unbiased, science-based information on breast implant options. Written by some of the leading plastic surgeons in the country, our goal is to inform, empower, and provide women with complete implant information so you can work with your physician to make the right choice for you.
- FDA Breast Implant Consumer Handbook A comprehensive look at all aspects of breast implants and surgery. It includes detailed information on all types of implants, safety issues, important questions to ask the plastic surgeon, and suggestions on how to make sound decisions regarding a breast implant procedure.
- Alphaeon Credit Website with different financing office for various medical procedures and cosmetic surgery.
- Care Credit Another website with different financing office for various medical procedures and cosmetic surgery.
- Financing Plastic Surgery Practical website that covers general information for securing credit to finance your plastic surgery operation. Includes loan application tips, payment calculator, FAQ, and links to major financing companies.
- National Institutes of Health An A-Z index of NIH health resources, clinical trials, health hotlines, MEDLINEplus, drug information, and more.
- WebMD The world’s leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Provides credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.
- HealthFinder Features daily health news on a variety of useful topics. Includes some health information sorted by gender, age, and race.